Olongapo Subic Volunteers

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Reader's Chat

Kristopher: I am a scout from the Quezon City Council I hope thet the NCR CLR camping in SBDMC will be successful
Dean: 5 December - International Volunteer Day! I did not see any postings or activities in your end. Just a reminder. For some reasons, I also forgot to remind you of this annual event
Clark White: I', looking to move to the phillipiems & hopefully find a wife
Mel: I lived in Sunset District. Also here in San Francisco
Betty: Really! We lived here in San Francisco too.
Mel: Hi Betty, Where you live here in America? I lived here in San Francisco.
Betty: I'm married to a Europian and we're here in America. We love here. Wala kaming against s America
AC: Did you ask what policy we got in the Phils.? What policy you are talking about in America. There are different kinds of policy.
AC: Well, I do believe your an intertainer in Japan. thats how you end up with your husband
Gary: hmnn! Well Maybe she wants people to believe her. What an idiot
Kas: What is this? even tagalog you cant make a sentence? Shocking
Kas: Why should people believe you study your english words specially your first messages. Not the latest
mary: TAma na sobra n iisa lang ang inyong lahi bat di na lang kayo magtulungan let the court decide and hopefully di sila masilaw ng pera.
Gret: Hi, Liza. I used to live in Oregon. Then, Hawaii. At nag-move back dito sa Tokyo. Malungkot dun kasi dahil lahat ng close friends ko sa Japan naiwan.
Gret: We have an English conversation school. At tulong sa kapwa Pinoy? Madami na. Andami kong naipasok na kababayan natin sa mga factories ng kaibigan ko. At sa school ko mismo.
Gret: Kaya nag-compromise kami na dito manirahan. And in my case, ako ang tumutulong sa mga Amerikano dito. Nagspo-sponsor ng visa.
Gret: Tsaka this is the closest we could get to the Philippines with the amenities of the First World na nakagawian ng asawa ko. We tried to live in RP pero di kaya ng mga anak ko. They always get sick.
Gret: Dito kasi ako nag-college, dito rin nag-Masters although sa UK nag-Ph.D. at nagpost doc.
Gret: Tsaka we don't live in the US. We are here in Japan. I've been there and it was okay but I always miss Tokyo.
Gret: AC basahin mabuti mong sinabi ko. Kung dati nga nakakabili na ako ng pangangailangan ko at nakakapagtravel na nasa Pilipinas pa ako how much more ngayon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home